عنوان الموضوع : I hope you will help meee>> my favorite sport
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

السلآم عـٍـليكم .,

شحآآلكم ..,

عسآآكم بخــير ..~

girls & boys = (

plzzzzzzzzzzzz I need English paragraph about my favorite sport ?? around 150 words

I neeeeed it today bcoze i have quie 2morow & I can't write

><

والسموووحه ..,

I hope you will help meee

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

https://www.uae.ii5ii.com/showthread.php?t=16800

في الرابط

وايضا هذا برقراف أخر

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is volleyball. Volleyball is a team sport played by two teams on a playing court divided by a net. The net is about 2,43 cm high.

The object of the game is for each team (6 players on each team) to send the ball regularly over the net to ground it on the opponent’s court, and to prevent the ball from being grounded on its own court. The ball is put into play by the right back - row player who serves the ball by hitting it over the net to the opponent’s court. A team is allowed to hit the ball three times to return it to the opponent’s court. A player is not allowed to hit the ball twice consecutively, except when attempting a block.

The rally continues until the ball touches the floor, goes "out" or a team fails to return it to the opponent’s court or commits a fault.

The team winning a rally scores a point. When the receiving team wins a rally, it gains a point and the right to serve, and its players rotate one position clockwise.

The team that first scores 25 points with a minimum two - point advantage, will win each non- deciding game. If there is a deciding game, it will be won by the team that first scores 15 points with a minimum two - point advantage.

Today there are more than 24 million Americans who play volleyball. And there are 800 million players worldwide who play volleyball at least once a week.

The history of volleyball starts in 1895. William G. Morgan, an instructor at the Young Men’s Christian Association also called TMCA in Holyoke, decided to blend elements of basketball, baseball, tennis and handball to create a game for his classes of businessmen which would demand less physical contact than basketball. He created the game of volleyball (at that time called mintonette).

Morgan borrowed the net from tennis, and raised it 6 feet 6 inches above the floor, just above the average man’s head.

During a demonstration game, someone remarked to Morgan that the players seemed to be volleying the ball back and forth over the net, and perhaps volleyball would be a more descriptive name for the sport. On July 7, 1896 at Springfield College the first game of volleyball was played.

From that day volleyball became very popular. First of all because volleyball is a very social sport. You have to work with each other and you have to get a good communication with each other to get success.

Volleyball equipment is nothing special. You can wear FLEECE PANTS.

To the FLEECE PANTS you can wear a black T - shirt with an imprinted volleyball.

Instead of the FLEECE PANTS you can also wear a MINI MESH NYLON SHORT. These fun and fancy dazzle shorts have a white nylon lining for color contrast. You can get them in colors like black, royal, purple and light blue.

A volleyball player will suggest that if you play volleyball on a regular basis that you spend the money to buy good quality leather volleyball. Playing the game with a good quality leather ball can make the game much more enjoyable, and lees painful on your arms.

You can use the volleyball in games, and to do drills to improve your game. You can do drills on your own or with a partner or group of players.

First Olympics with indoor volleyball was in 1964 in Japan. Who won The

Olympic Games in Sydney, I don’t now unfortunately. But I now some of the volleyball stars, and I will tell a bit about them.

First there is Yoko Zetterland. She is born Marts 24, 1969 in San Francisco. She is 180 cm tall and weighs 65 kilos. Her father is Swedish, and her mother was on of Japan’s national team volleyball players. Her Japanese name is Yoko Horie. She graduated from Waseda University in Tokyo. In 1991, she took on American nationality. She won the bronze medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games as a setter of the US national volleyball team.

Motoko Ohbayashi is also one of the volleyball stars. She is 182 cm tall and weights 67 kilos. She became a national team player as a high school student in 1985. She has been Japan’s ace attacker since 1988 Soeul Olympic Games. She has joined Hitachi in 1986, but was fired from the team in 1994.

Hitachi was attacked by many, for taking such action. Motoko went to play in the Italian league, then she joined Toyobo in 1995.

The most popular volleyball players generally come from Japan and U.S.A. And volleyball also has the biggest popularity in these two countries.

م/ن

بالتوفيق

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

تسلمييييين آختييه ومآتقصريين ., بس هآآ آكثر من 150 words ><

>>>> الرد الثالث :

>>>> الرد الرابع :

>>>> الرد الخامس :