__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

بارك الله فيج تاكي عالمساعدة..

في ميزان حسناتج يارب..

تم تقييمج..

والسموحة منج راح احط الاجابة هني من بعد اذنج طبعا..^^

Tragic Trip

Adventures are full of unexpected actions. My name is Gia 16 years old and am going to tell you about my adventure with my family and my friend family in amazon forest.

At the morning of Friday, my family and I decided to visit the amazon forest, and they asked me to invite my friend Pia to join us. We arrived at the afternoon and started to search for a wood to make a fire and cook the lunch, so I took Pia with me to help me with searching.

We were so happy because we walked through the long trees. But, suddenly Pia started to scream”HELP!! I guess something bite me”. After that, I saw a big spider running away and I took off my jacket tightened her leg well to stop the poison from spreading and I make a little inject so the poison can get out of her body and I helped her walking tell we arrived to my family and thanks god we wasn’t that far. Then, I called the paramedic and the best that they didn’t late and took her to the hospital.

After completing a week in the hospital, Pia back to her health and we make a party for her thanking god. “I have never imagine that I will go through an adventure and am really thankful to my friend Gia” Pia says.

At the end, she gives me a bracelet that she had made. And I was really proud for having an amazing friend like her

>>>> الرد الثالث :

مشكووووووووورين يزآآآكم الله ألــــــــــــــــــــــــــف خييير ... وووبــــــــــــــــــــــآآررررك اللــه فيكم ...
الله يوفققكم ويوفقني آآن شـآء الله ....
ويوفق كل طالب .. آن شـآء الله

>>>> الرد الرابع :

>>>> الرد الخامس :