اتمنى من الاعضاء الباقين يساعدونج
الفزعة يا اهل الامارات
موفقة

__________________________________________________ __________

<h3>>>>> الرد الثاني :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

تفضلي اختي هذا اللي حصلته..

Marshall Road State School, Holland Park QLD

I am proud of my school because of the values that are instilled in its students. The teachers and students put these values into practice by having an excellent peer support program, buddies program and student council.

Our schools buddies program partners the younger students with an older buddy. The older buddies carry out various team-building activities with the younger students. They also help the younger buddy by helping them build confidence in their new environment. This program builds friendships throughout the school and enables all students to interact as one student body.

We also have a brilliant peer support program in which we discuss the appropriate behaviour and manners that are expected at school. This activity is carried out in groups with each group assigned a year seven leader. The aim of these activities is to help with awareness and prevention of bullying and inappropriate behaviour. Through various games and activities we learn all about correct manners and being polite.

The schools student council is an excellent way of expressing the student’s ideas. Each class elects two students as their council representatives. These student councillors bring forward their classes ideas to help make our school even better. During the monthly meetings we discuss ideas for fundraising so we can make some of the ideas brought to the student council a reality, this includes things like our disco, water bubblers and donations to various charities. One of our major commitments has been to sponsor a South African child through World Vision.

The teachers and students continually work hard at making sure that the success of these programs can be seen in the students whilst in the playground, in the classroom and in our homes. Confirming that our schools values are alive and well!

Emily Keam
Marshall Road State School
Holland Park Qld 4121

https://www.marsroadss.qld.edu.au/

وهذا واحد ثاني..

Proud of my school

I am proud to call myself a student of Bala Vidya. For a child, the school is a first home and teachers are like second parents.
Now when I see a three-year-old smiling and playing, I think of the days when I first went to school. The affection and care these children get, I have got from my teachers.
Since my mother was working, I was left in school with my teachers. My teachers gave me much love and affection and also took care of me. That is why I never missed my mother.
As days passed, I was promoted to the higher classes. I was taught good manners. My school provided all the facilities when needed. I have been studying in this school since my pre-kg and I am now in std. XII. After my std. X exams, I thought my parents would change my school. But they did no such thing. Instead it was the appearance of the school that changed. I saw my school get a face-lift with a well-equipped computer lab and other facilities. My parents were very happy and wanted me to continue my studies in the same school.
But now, I will miss this wonderful school where I have studied for 14 long years. I feel now that it has come to an end suddenly. I have almost lived in my school.
I will miss my teachers, the principal, correspondent, the Education officer and all my friends in the school. (from KG to XII).
I feel sad that my school life has come to an end, but these memories will always remain evergreen...

MEENAKSHI A. DAVEY, XII
Chennai: Bala Vidya Matric H.S. School

وهذا بعد..

Proud of my school

When people ask me what school I go to, I always answer, All Saints Catholic School. I suppose I could just say, “All Saints,” but I like to tell people that I go to a Catholic school. I am proud of my school and I am proud to be a Catholic.
Four hundred sixty-five students and 37 amazing teachers go to my school. Now that’s a lot of people! We are all unique, but we have one thing in common ... our Catholic faith.
Many people may wonder how sharing our Catholic faith makes our school different. Well, there are lots of ways. I know that most schools play ‘O Canada’ first thing in the morning and we do, too, but we also begin and end our school day with a prayer. I think it’s nice to start our day with a reminder that God is watching over us, and sometimes after a long day at school we really need to hear that God loves us.
The way my school is decorated also shows our faith. There are reminders of our Catholic beliefs everywhere. When you walk in the front, you will see a plaque that says: “Christ is the reason for this school.”
As you walk down the hallways, there are pictures of the saints on the wall. My sister always points out the one she is named after — St. Bridget. And in each classroom there is a cross and a prayer table.
The way we celebrate special holidays helps us to feel closer to God. At Christmas, although we love the presents, our focus is really the birth of baby Jesus. We sing Christmas carols that celebrate his birthday, we make advent wreaths, and a manger is always set up in the front of the school.
It’s the same at Easter. I love eating chocolate, but we know that the true meaning of Easter is the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord. Even for Mother’s and Father’s day we write prayers to our parents, and for some reason my mom always cries when she reads mine!
But it is not only how our school looks, and how we celebrate special times of the year that makes us different. Every day we are reminded to treat each other as God would want us to. Learning about the virtues helps us do this.
We remember empathy, kindness and acceptance when we play in the school yard. As we do our work in the classroom we think of the virtues of respect, self-control and fairness. Hope, conscience and love are virtues we use in our daily words and actions.
Everyone needs reminders about how to behave properly, and talking about the virtues helps us to follow the example of Jesus.
Our behaviour is different not only when we are in school, but also when we go home and work in our communities. Jesus reminds us to reach out to others who are in need. So we put our faith into action!
We donate some of our Halloween candies to Dr. Simone’s charity that helps poor people in Third World countries. Throughout the year we collect soap, shoes and even candles — we call that campaign “Light Up A Life.”
God tells us to “love our neighbours” and I have learned that this also means helping people who live far across the world.
Olivia Rogers, a Grade 5 student at All Saints School in Erin Mills, was among winners of a Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board speech contest that challenged pupils to speak about the value of Catholic education.

موفقة يارب

<h3>>>>> الرد الثالث :

تسلــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ وشكرا ــــــــــــــــــــم

<h3>>>>> الرد الرابع :

تسلــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ وشكرا ــــــــــــــــــــم

<h3>>>>> الرد الخامس :

مشكوووووووووويسلموووووووه رة

مَـأإ قصّــ رتْ الّرمــ شْ ..

فــى مِيـــزَأإنْ حسَنَــأإتَـ هَــآ يَــا رَبْ ..

тнаиќ џоu

тнаиќ џоu