سساعدؤنيَ ~~>

<center> >>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
================================== </center>

<h3>>>>> الرد الأول :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته,,

تفضلي اختي,,

هذا اللي حصلته,,

Makkah is the most beutiful place h have visited
The Holy City of Makkah, which lies inland 73 kilometers east of Jiddah, is the place
where the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, was born - the place where God's message was first revealed to him and the city to which he returned after the migration to Madinah in 622 AD.

Makkah is the holiest city on earth to Muslims. Five times each day, the world's one billion Muslims, wherever they may be, turn to the Holy City of Makkah to pray. And at least once in their lives, all Muslims who are not prevented by personal circumstance perform the Hajj, the pilgrimage to Makkah. Thus each year the Holy City of Makkah is host to some two million hajjis (pilgrims) from all over the world.

وهذا ايضا,,

people talk about the seven wonders of the world, and I'd like to talk about the eightth one which is Mecca.
Mecca is the first holy place and the second direction for all muslims. the rise of mecca as a city started after the discovery of zamzam water by the mother af arab Hajar peace be upon her.
God blessed it with having kaaba that had been built with the holy black stone. The Holy Quran commands us to perform the pilgrimage every year. Muslims of every country of different races and levels stand side by side equally to obey what God asks.
many things make this place more special than others, first, it's considered to be one of the most ancient places in the world. second, the black stone. third, the foot prints of the prophet Ibrahim.
fourth, the continuous and the unending gathering of people around it to perform the islamic rituals. last, the doubled rewards of every pray and good affair done by the inhabitants and the visitors.
Mecca has its unique atmosphere of worshipping, it gives the person the impression of being more connected to God.
I enjoyed my stay there and i was wondering if there's such a place exists in this world.
I feel i'm lucky because of being able to visit it and wandering round it

وهاي الترجمة بتساعدج,,في استخراج الجمل,,

يتحدث الناس عن العجائب السبع في العالم، وارغب في الحديث عن الاعجوبة الثامنة وهي مكة
تعتبر مكة اول مكان مقدس وثاني قبلة المسلمين
نهضت مكة كمدينة بعد اكتشاف ام العرب السيدة هاجر عليها السلام لماء زمزم
كما باركها الله بوجود الكعبة التي بينت من الحجر الاسود
ان القران يامرنا باداء الحج كل سنة
فيقبل المسلمون من مختلف الاعراق والمستويات من كافة الدول ليقفوا سواسية امام الله ليطيعوا ما امر به
هناك الكثير من الاشياء التي تجعل من مكة مكانا متميزا عن غيره
اولا اعتبارها احد اقدم الاماكن في العالم
ثانيا وجود الحجر الاسود
ثالثا اثار اقدام سيدنا ابراهيم
رابعا تجمع المسلمين المستمر واالامنتهي حولها لاداء الشعائر الاسلامية
واخيرا الاجر المضاعف على الصلوات والاعمال الخيرة التي يقوم بها سكانها وضيوفها
ان لمكة جو متميز بالعبادة، فهي تمنح الفرد الشعور بكونه اكثر قربا الى الله
لقد استمتعت باقامتي هناك وكنت اتساءل ما اذا هناك مكان كهذا موجود في العالم
اشعر بانني محظوظة لقدرتي على زيارتها والتجول في ارجائها

منقول,,دعواتج الغالية,,^^

__________________________________________________ __________

<h3>>>>> الرد الثاني :