==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

نبي تعبير ضروري

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

سلام عليكم

هذا تعبير بسيط لعيد الاتحاد

موفقين

And the Union without war, a serious peace between the tracks, if it had been walking a son, Adam (Abel and Cain) in synergy without a fight, and Sisterhood, without fighting, shoulder to shoulder towards the construction and reconstruction on the capacity of the planet Earth is beautiful, created for them and ridiculed for them, and made them bride a virgin did not enter one before them, to live together in peace Omar honey, and Aamraha of perfection and completeness, the minimum was much nicer than they are today. But the third was the devil along with the killer Cain dissident from the path of the Union, turned the march despite the capacity of the minimum-free only from Adam and Eve and their children Hollagha the opposite direction, and walk in: «Alrung Mr.» wrong-side, so to speak, and he signed what happened in the tunnel, although the light the sun and the moon, and the unjust rebel said to his brother, «I want to kill you», an individual aggrieved by the peaceful tone of peace, «While the extended your hand to kill me, what I Bbasit my hand to you to kill you I am afraid of God» to the last words of sincere honest. And 35 years ago, and the Marina December 2, 1971, I stopped Almsertan, the march of ships and sailing (MLM) for seafarers, and the march of camels and camel (land) for the fishermen to come together in a tent in the Union of the hexa-and Atsmoa map unit historical rarely successful among the brothers Abel and Cain, and there is «calendars» several months and the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah also be attending in 1972, recently held that the Federal Palace Sibai wedges and tendons. In December 2006, after 35 years of brilliant successes and booms for the march of unity rare among peoples and regions in general, and among the peoples of the region of the cousins ​​speaking Baldhad particular, Ntrbes on the map of the Union of successful rare, to believe in the rule which says that «in the depths of every problem a golden opportunity» , but they seem hidden only predators, Fterbes her parents and grandparents, and planted the tree of the Union, to reap the fruit of children and grandchildren, and now we are reaping the fruit of the tree bore fruit and the blossomed fruit, and groves embraced the tree flourished bosom and rivers I have given and told by to keep a green oasis, a safe for those who wanted to avail himself of tree of Union citizens and expatriates, residents, visitors and tourists from every tree like the tree Vahpth Union Federation and gave him more than they took from him. In the third decade of life is no longer the green areas to those areas of the tree the tent, which quoted the names of the region «Trucial Coast» for «Trucial States» them and then finally and always, God willing, dug name (UAE Ala

>>>> الرد الثالث :

يسلموا ايديك ياطيب

>>>> الرد الرابع :

تسلم اخوي عالتعبير

>>>> الرد الخامس :

شكراا

тнаиќ џоu

شكرا جزيلا