عنوان الموضوع : story of water pollution مدارس الامارات
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

لو سمحتوا ابغي قصه عن البيئه بس بالنجليزي ضرووري

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

السسلام عليكم

Water pollution

On a bright and beautiful decided one of the companies export of chemicals produced by some neighboring countries by sea transportation Fastglet company trip Export to throw waste company from toxins and harmful chemicals in spite of their work that this abuse and harm the environment flight started and threw their waste successfully without seeing one of the officials or observers to it.
After at least a month, and Ahmed Mohamed were engaged in sports on the beach and two men in the prime of their youth, while they were engaged ... stop Muhammad said: I am tired, O Ahmed, come to Nsh bit.
Ahmed: Well, O Muhammad, while Muhammad was sitting on the deposits of the beach saw the skeletons of fish, as he noted the large number of algae on the beach, he asked Muhammad Ahmed said: Have you noticed the large number of bones and the presence of algae on the beach.
Ahmed: Yes!!!
Mohammed: But what I wonder why???
Ahmed: This is caused by throwing harmful toxins and waste in the sea This is what causes the flow of fish to the surface of the sea and death, and then deposited to the beach, algae course will consist of hazardous waste, and this so-called phenomenon (red tide).
Mohammed: Oh my God that this risk is very terrible.
Ahmed: Yes, O Muhammad, when Man aims of these toxins in the sea as if it is the ignorance of the first affected.
Muhammad: the first to suffer!! How so???
Ahmed: When toxins enter the human aims of these toxins to fish and humans eat then your cause is the most common diseases and cancers that have increased in this period significantly.
Mohammed: Yes, and the birds that feed on fish also harmed and may lead to her death.
Ahmed: Yes, my dear friend, this threat to the environment - the environment is in danger if the man is also in danger -
Muhammad: Man is the one who determines the fate of his environment, how I wish to punish these corrupters of our environment.
Ahmed: Yes, I hope so because the consequences of their actions and the consequences for the planet as a whole.

مترجمه
تلوث الماء

في يوم مشرق جميل قررت إحدى الشركات تصدير المواد الكيميائية التي تنتجها لبعض الدول المجاورة عن طريق النقل البحري فاستغلت الشركة رحلة التصدير في رمي مخلفات الشركة من سموم ومواد كيميائية ضارة على الرغم من عملهم أن هذا مخالف ويضر البيئة بدأت الرحلة ورموا مخلفاتهم بنجاح دون رؤية احد من المسؤولين أو المراقبين على ذلك.
بعد شهر على الأقل كانا محمد وأحمد يمارسان الرياضة على شاطئ البحر وهما رجلان في ريعان شبابهما، بينما كانا يجريان...توقف محمد قائلاً: لقد تعبت يا أحمد فتعال لنسترح قليلاً.
أحمد: حسناً يا محمد، بينما كان محمد جالساً رأى على رواسب الشاطئ هياكل عظمية للأسماك كما أنه لاحظ كثرة الطحالب على الشاطئ، فسأل (محمد) أحمد قائلاً: هل لاحظت كثرة وجود العظام والطحالب على الشاطئ.
أحمد: نعم!!!
محمد: ولكن ما سبب ذلك يا ترى؟؟؟
أحمد: إن هذا يحدث بسبب رمي السموم والمخلفات الضارة في البحار فهذا ما يسبب تدفق الأسماك إلى سطح البحر وموتها، وبعد ذلك تترسب إلى الشاطئ، والطحالب بالطبع ستتكون من المخلفات الضارة، وهذا ما يسمى بظاهرة (المد الأحمر).
محمد: يا الهي إن ذلك خطر وفظيع جدا.
أحمد: نعم يا محمد فالإنسان عندما يرمي هذه السموم في البحر وكأنه على جهل أنه من أول المتضررين.
محمد: أول المتضررين!! وكيف ذلك؟؟؟
أحمد: عندما يرمي الإنسان السموم تدخل هذه السموم إلى الأسماك والإنسان يأكلها فبالتالي يسبب له الأمراض وأكثرها شيوعاً الأمراض السرطانية التي تزايدت في هذه الفترة بشكل ملحوظ.
محمد: نعم، كما أن الطيور التي تتغذى على الأسماك ستتأذى أيضا وقد يؤدي إلى موتها.
أحمد: نعم يا صديقي العزيز فهذا خطر على البيئة - البيئة في خطر إذا الإنسان هو أيضا في خطر-
محمد: الإنسان هو الذي يحدد مصير بيئته، كم أتمنى أن يعاقب هؤلاء المفسدين لبيئتنا.
أحمد: نعم، أتمنى ذلك لان فعلتهم عواقبها وخيمة على الكرة الأرضية بأكملها.

موفقة

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

ما قصرت الطيبة يعطيها العافية..

جاري تعديل العنوان..

موفقين..

>>>> الرد الثالث :

>>>> الرد الرابع :