عنوان الموضوع : نماذج اسئلة امتحانات و اجوبتها مادة الانكليزي لصف التاسع مدارس الامارات
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

نماذج اسئلة امتحانات و اجوبتها مادة الانكليزي لصف التاسع

Read the following text; then do the questions that follow.
A Good Reason to Look Up
When I was in high school, what my friends thought of me was really important to. During those years I grew much taller than most of my peers, which made me feel uncomfortable. In order to avoid this, I went along with the crowd who would play practical jokes on other pupils at school. I knew that bullying was hurtful, and sometimes even harmful to others; however, it gave me a way to make sure that the jokes were directed at others rather than me.
My parents didn’t accept my behavior since what I was doing was hurting others. They reminded me of The Golden Rule: to treat others as I would like to be treated.
My father wanted me to be a leader, a good example to others, and a big man in my heart, actions and body. I knew in my heart that he was right, so I tried my best to follow his advice. Based on that, I focused on being the best at basketball and became a leader in the game. I took my responsibility to set a good example more seriously.
I sometimes have to stop and think before I act, and I make mistakes occasionally since everyone is human. But I continue to look for opportunities where I can make a difference. I now pass it on to you.
“Be a leader, not a follower. Since people already have to look up to you, give them a good reason to do so.”
A. Read the following sentences. Write (T) if the sentence is true or (F) if it is false. (4 Marks)
1- _F___This selection is all about the author’s height.
2- _T__The author is telling us about the kind of person he strives to be.
3- _T__He / she wants to encourage readers to follow his example.
4- _F__He / she is striving to be a leader in tennis.

تحميل الملف من المرفقات

المصدر : منتديات مدرسة جميرا النموذجية

الملفات المرفقة

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

>>>> الرد الثالث :

>>>> الرد الرابع :