عنوان الموضوع : 8 paragraphs مدارس الامارات
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

الملفات المرفقة

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

1- Last weekend

Last Friday, I woke up early at 9:30 am and I took shower as usual. When I finished I went to the living room to eat. Unfortunately, there was no breakfast and everyone is sleep. I went to the supermarket to buy sandwich and juice and I had my breakfast. I went to the laundry service and I took my clothes. Then, I called my friends to go out to the Marina mall at 4:00 pm. I went home and I had my lunch which was rice with chicken. After that, I went to Marina Mall with my friends and we shopped then we watched a movie in the cinema unfortunately I did not like the movie. Finally, I went home and I slept early till 10:00 am. When I woke up I heard some noise down stairs. I came down to see what happened and suddenly I saw my uncle came from his trip. I sit with him and with my family all day then I went to my room to sleep early, however I actually slept at 01:30 am.

2- Last trip
Last summer, was the most wonderful vacation because I went to Turkey which was extremely fun with my family. Unfortunately, my brother was not with us, because he has some business with his work. We planned to spend one week there. However, we actually spent 2 weeks instead. The weather was very cloudy and windy, but it was nice. First, we went to Istanbul and we stayed at a hotel there. Unfortunately, their service was not good enough, because they brought our orders lately. In the next day, we went to Sultan Ahmed Mosque it was amazing they called it the blue mosque. I liked the view inside and I took some pictures of the mosque. Unfortunately, the mosque was very crowded and there were so many people there. We went to Hagia Sophia, first it was a church then they changed it to mosque, but now they made it a museum. I really found this place very impressive and wonderful I also recorded a video with my family in this place. After we came back from our journey, I started to read about Turkey.

3- Birthday party
Last month, my mother, my brothers and my sisters organized a birthday party for me at our house. They invited all my relatives which were a big surprise to me. They didn't inform me or let me know about the party, because they want it to be a secret. My mother asked me to bring some stuff from the supermarket, so that they will have time to prepare everything without letting me notice anything. After that, When I came back, I saw some colorful balloons and each one of them wore a party hat. Suddenly, I saw the birthday banner and they wrote on it “Happy birthday Ahmed”. My elder brother decided to make us play some games like pass the parcel game which was played during the party. The funniest thing is that the dress codes of the party were batman and the XXXXr. Everybody was looking extremely humorous. Fortunately, my mother made a delicious eatable which was my birthday cake. It was in a car shape and I always wanted a car that is looks like this. After the snacks, my father gave return gifts to everybody and poked the balloons filled with toffees, so that there were showers of chocolates & lollipops. We took many pictures and we recorded a video also. It was really a wonderful party and I truly enjoyed it. One thing that I will never forget in my whole life is that moment when I entered my room and found everybody singing "Happy birthday to you ".

4- Activity that I liked
One day, when i was child i had an activity which was an extremely fun. The activity was to create an airplane from paper and it was from art class. First, my art teacher showed us the steps of creating the paper airplane. There were four steps, first step was the easiest step which was to fold the paper from the center. The second step is to fold the paper again but from the right and the left corner to the center which made us to create a triangle shape. After that the third step, it was very difficult for me, however i managed to do it and it was making the pointed angle which was on the top be inside the left and right corner that we created it before, so that the airplane be closed strongly. The final step is to make the wings straight with some curves at the end of it, so that the airplane flew in right way and doesn't fall down. Then, the art teacher made us color it to make more beautiful.

5- City
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the largest city of the United Arab Emirates. The population of Abu Dhabi city is 1.6 million people. It has the largest mosque in the world which is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. There are many landmarks you can go to entertain yourself such as Ferrari World, Yas water world, Emirates Palace , Abu Dhabi corniche and many other beautiful places. Some people like to sit by the central water fountain in Al Raha Beach Plaza and enjoy their time there. Abu Dhabi was the site improved for the global activities of marine industries which people now do some activities like water sports and sailing, however in the past they were fishing and diving to find pearls. The climate in Abu Dhabi is characterized by its climate subtropical dry and sunny blue skies with temperatures changing. Unfortunately, there isn't a metro in Abu Dhabi like Dubai, but there are bus stations.

6- Shopping mall
Some people hate shopping unlike me, I like going to the shopping malls and buy new things for me or for my friends to make them happy. Sometimes when I get bored and I want to go to place that makes me active and let the boredom go away is the shopping mall, because when I go there alone or with my friends we enjoy our time in selecting the movie that we want to watch in the cinema. After we finish from the cinema we go to nice restaurant to fill our hungry stomach with delicious food and drinks. Some shopping malls have a game section where we have fun and waste our time there playing each electronic game and other games like bowling or billiard. Then we go to each shop to see the new brands that they sell. Sometimes I waste my money on buying expensive items such as clothes, shoes and some accessories.

7- College
The spacious Abu Dhabi Men’s College campus is located between Al Saada Street and Al Muroor Street near to Al Jazeera club. It includes many classrooms with modern technologies such as computers and electronic board and websites like blackboard learn to make the students improve their skills that they need in their future career. Also, it includes a nice library where can students borrow books or CDs. This college offers a wide range of majors like business, health, computer science and many other majors with a bachelor or diploma degree. The students can choose between studying at morning or at evening, if they choose morning the classes start from 8:30 AM till 3:30 PM and this is depends on their schedules. However, if they choose to study at evening the classes will start at 3:00 PM till 7:00 PM and this is also depends on their tiXXXXble. Before graduating the students, the college makes them work for about one semester on a company to make them apply their skills that they learned in college and to give them experience on their career.

8- Home
I live with my family in a nice villa which is located in Khalifa City A near to Abu Dhabi airport. There is a big and beautiful yard which we plant palm trees, lemon trees and grass to go out there and enjoy my time with my family. There is also a car garage where we park our cars in the parking space. It is consists of two flats including the basement. It contains 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms in the first floor and 6 bedrooms and also 3 bathrooms in the second floor. The first floor consist a big kitchen with its equipment, a dining room, 2 living rooms one for men and the other for women, a bedroom for the maid and a room for gusts if they want to stay. The second floor has a very wonderful balcony where I sit there read some magazines and drink my coffee

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

>>>> الرد الثالث :

>>>> الرد الرابع :

>>>> الرد الخامس :