عنوان الموضوع : المرأة هي الأكسجين كتبها وترجمها ماجد سليمان دودين في الامارات
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

المرأة هي الأكسجين
بقلم : ماجد دودين
لقد كتبت أكثر من أربعين كتابا معظمها للمرأة وعن المرأة، وسألني أحد الصحفيين
لماذا أكتب للمرأة وعنها ؟ وكان جوابي الواضح الصريح: " أنا رجل أرفض أن أكون من المنافقين وأحب ويجب أن أكون من المنصفين، إن المرأة عندي أهم من الأكسجين...لأن المرأة هي الأم والأخت والزوجة والبنت... إنها رفيقة الدرب وحبيبة القلب وشقيقة الرجل ...وملكة مملكة الزواج الإيمانية .. ولو تخَيلنا الحياة بدونها فستكون صحراء بلا خضرة وبلا نضرة وبلا ربيع وبلا ماء

إن المرأة الطيبة التقية النقية تمثل الاسم المحبوب والرمز الرائع واللحن العذب والوطن الغالي والحب الحقيقي والمودة والرحمة والسكن والحق والخير والجمال والصورة الصادقة والنظرة الصائبة والفكرة الرائعة والعقل والقلب والضمير والسمو والعلياء والسناء وكل معاني البراءة والنقاء والعطاء والوفاء والصفاء
إن المرأة هي الملهمة لكل الفنون الجميلة الراقية وهي القاسم المشترك الجميل في حياتنا جميعا
الشاعر يقول لها: يا مصدر إلهامي * والتاجر يقول لها: يا كنز آمالي
والطبيب يقول لها: يا دواء قلبي
والصائغ يقول لها: يا حلية النساء *
والمحامي يقول لها: يا قضيتي الرابحة
والسياسي يقول لها: يا معاهدة حبي التي لن أنقضها والبقال يقول لها: يا حلوة كالسكر* والكهربائي يقول لها: يا نور عمري والمترجم يقول لها: يا قاموس حياتي

والحياة معادلة جميلة قائمة على التوازن: رجل + امرأة = حياة...وما عداهما خلقه الله سبحانه لهما ومن أجلهما ، وهما خلقا لهدف أسمى يتجاوز الماديات وينطلق إلى عالم الروح ليكون الإطار والخيط العام الذي يقودنا إلى الحقيقة التي تكون الحياة بدونها عبثا وتعاسة ويأسا .
إن اليوم عبارة عن 24 ساعة وكأني به 24 كأسا فارغة.. والسؤال الجوهري : بماذا نملأ كؤوس حياتنا؟
إن باستطاعتنا أن نملأها حبا وسلاما ومحبة وروعة ورقة وأناقة وأدبا وأخلاقا وعلما وإيمانا وإحسانا وجمالا
Women Are The Oxygen
By: Majid Dudin

I have written more than forty books. Most of them are on and for women. An astonished journalist interviewed me and asked, not without a good deal of shrewdness:
“Why do you write most of your books on and for women?”
My crystal clear and frank reply was: "I am a man who refuses to be a hypocrite and I like and must be just, fair and honest; women for me are more important than oxygen because they are our mothers, sisters, wives and daughters. Women are our companions, our beloved soul mates and the sisters of men ... they are the queens of the faithful kingdom of marriage. If we try to imagine life without women, we may find it to be a barren, treeless, waterless desert without the means for prosperity.

The kind, innocent and pious woman represents the beloved name, the magnificent symbol, the pleasant melody, the dear homeland, the genuine love, the compassion, kindness, truth, goodness, beauty, the right concept, the insight and the wonderful idea. They are the mind, the heart, the conscience, the peak which encompasses all the meanings of innocence, generosity, loyalty and purity.
Women are the inspiration for all the fine arts and are that beautiful common denominator in all our lives.
The poet says about her "You are my inspiration," and the merchant says
"You are the treasure of my hopes,"
The doctor says to her "You are the remedy for my heart,"
And the jeweller says "You are the gem," and the lawyer says to her "You are my triumph,"
The politician says "You are the conviction that will never be annulled," and the grocer says to her "You are as sweet as honey” and the electrician says "You are the light of my life," and the translator says to her "You are the dictionary in my life".

Life is a beautiful equation based on the equilibrium: man + woman = life. Anything else created by Allah is for them both, and they are created for an exalted goal dearer than materialism, a purpose meant for the world of the spirit to be the rope that holds us, the path that leads us to the truth without which our existence becomes of no avail and knows only absurdity, misery and despair.

The day is made up of 24 hours, as if it were 24 empty cups. The key question is what should we fill the cups of our lives with?
We can fill our lives with love, peace, beauty, elegance, morals, ethics, knowledge, faith and charity.

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

تسلم آخويَ ع الطرْح . .

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

>>>> الرد الثالث :

>>>> الرد الرابع :

>>>> الرد الخامس :