عنوان الموضوع : what do you think about islam تعليم الامارات
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

لو سمحتوا ابغي تقرير للانجليزي الوحدة الثانية what do you think ??

<center> >>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
================================== </center>

<h3>>>>> الرد الأول :

عن شو التقرير

__________________________________________________ __________

<h3>>>>> الرد الثاني :

عن شو تبين ، نحن حاضرين ...

<h3>>>>> الرد الثالث :

طلبي ، و نحن جاهزين ...

<h3>>>>> الرد الرابع :

تفضل هذا التقرير
ولا تنساني من دعوات صالحة

what do you think about islam
Introduction
Whatever we will ask a question, What do you think about Islam.
We see different answers.
The difference printed humans
Subject
Barry Palmer

I think that there are hundreds of millions of Muslims who live peacefully and a few thousand who are violent, and these few get far too much attention in the press. I conclude that Muslims are generally peaceful people and would probably make good neighbors. I have never had a Muslim come to my door to try to convert me to Islam, and that is also good.
honey yusufi
ears,let me tell you my point of view about Islam and God,as a Muslim:my God (Allah) is the one who is peace & wants peace,who is kind & wants kindness,who is good & wants goodness.he is a part of us,he is our spirit,he is our soul,No matter you`re a muslim or a christian.we are all brothers & sisters.THESE are the main ideas of every religion,aren`t they?Unfortunately, all of us are judging the book of &quot;life and religion&quot; by it`s cover.we need to learn these things from children,they have no idea about different religions But they have all these good things with them,they have their Only god with themselves!And how HAPPY they are!

Salman Asad

I think the muslims are a bit too touchy about religion as a whole. Questioning most of them, you will find a basic belief level akin to that of the christians. Practicing muslims are a rare breed, those who understand the principles on a philosophical level. Being ritually strong does not make a person intellectually closer to god.
Most are stuck in the ABC of it all and very few analyze it to fathom the greater good which can be achieved through its principles. Like the christian and judaic clergies, the clergy of islam has an unholy grip on the understanding of islam to such a level that questioning matters is thought of as blasphemy, which is ironic, because it is this questioning which enriches and invigorates the hearts and minds of people.
I myself am a strong muslim, but i do not hold a grudge against other beliefs, neither do i criticize other religions. As far as Islam is concerned, its misinterpretations and misrepresentations by idiotic mullahs and mutawwahs have caused great harm to its spirit, regardless of sects and divisions.
I think constructive criticism is necessary for the growth of any idea and thought.
Conclusion

We saw a difference Alllaa about thinking in Islam
We saw a difference Allojobh when we asked: What do you think about Islam
This is the nature of human beings
Source:
What do you think about Islam? | A conversation on TED.com

<h3>>>>> الرد الخامس :

مشكووووور .. آخوي مآ قصرت ف ميزآن حسنآتك ^^

تم تعديل العنوان