عنوان الموضوع : طلب: برغراف عن SUMMER الصف الثامن
مقدم من طرف منتديات بيت الامارات النسائي

لا تترددوووووون دشو حتى لو بياااخذ عنكم ربع ساااعه بلييييز بلييييز بتحصلووون اجر

بلييييييييييز بليييييييييييز ـْآخوؤووؤوؤوـآني

بلييييييييييييييييييييييييز ..~

الحين ابا برقرااااف عن السمر بلييييييييييييييييييييييييز

بليييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييز

والله بدعيييلكم

بليييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييز HELPS ME

وربي ما بنسااالكم الفضل

ضرووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووري اباااه الحين ضروووووري

برقراااااف عن SUMMER بليييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييز

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

والله لوعندي والله اعطيج بس ماعندي انا بروحي ادور سوري

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

والله ماعندي السموحة

>>>> الرد الثالث :

السلام عليكم

>>>> الرد الرابع :

انا عندي لكن مابعطيك

>>>> الرد الخامس :

ما عندي سامحيني
T_T

تفضلي

sorry >> i dont have time
sooooooooorry

You start out:
The summer i had was amazing. I did so many different things. I went to camp, went to USA, and went to the beach. I had so much fun. I just hope next summer is as exciting as this one.
First of all I went to my camp with tons of my friends. (name of camp) was so much fun! I spent money on ______ and me and my friends did so much different things. The only problem is that i had to wake up early. That was a bummer. Secondly i went to USA. I woke up early, and took a long bus ride. That wasnt that fun. But i went to really nice places. (list a couple places and explain part of it) Last, i went to the beach with my family. I got a great tan! I love just sitting in the sand and soaking up the sun. I relaxed and it was really fun spending it with my family. I went swimming too. Of course its not as fun if i didnt go swimming, the water was so *******ing. In conclusion, my summer was so amazing and im really excited for next summer.

It was a summer day. The sun was shinning and it was harvest time in the village. People were working in the fields under the reflection of sun. They were very jovial due to the wedding of lovers, Bella and Jack next week. The entire invitation cards are sent. Everybody was patiently waiting for the date of the wedding. The sun was shinning birds were singing as if it was spring time, and people were very excited. Everything was ready and guests started to get ready for that special day. At last that special day came to close. Everybody tells tales about those lovers and become very excited. They talk each other, next week at this time they will be playing drum and horn. On the other hand Bella and Jack were very excited after for a long time suffering from their eternal love and in the end both families agreed each other to get them marry. Both Wealthy and Penniless family were quite very happy with that decision of both couples, though at first they seem not to willing that marriage.

إن شاء الله يعيبج ^ ^ ((منقول))..